Mencom is looking for an Outside Technical Sales Representative to join our team!
We are looking to expand our market presence and increase our sales with Tier 1 suppliers, Automotive OEM’s, and other industrial automation prospects. This team member will have the opportunity to work from a home office in or around the Detroit Metro Area, and must have past experience servicing industrial accounts in Michigan.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES::
- Technical sales and specification work with Tier 1 and OEM suppliers in the automotive industry. Introducing them to the broad product offering of industrial electrical connectors produced by Mencom
- Relationship building with key decision makers; including engineers, purchasing, and maintenance.
- Coordinate sales channel preferences of customers with Regional Sales Manager.
- Act as an extension of the world class service, support, and dedication Mencom currently provides to our existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers in the industrial automation industry.
- Previous experience selling industrial automation control products in Michigan.
- Ability to cultivate relationships and increase market awareness of products.
- 4 year college degree. Preferably with a technical focus.
- Self-motivating and detail-oriented.
If available and interested in this opportunity please mail an updated copy of your resume to JOHN.BISSON@MENCOM.COM for consideration.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY NEED APPLY.