The Inside Salesperson/Account Representative will generate new sales by identifying, researching and pursuing new and existing target markets. This job also includes the task of initiating, building, and maintaining relationships with existing distributors, customers, and manufacturer’s representatives, within the designated territories.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be pro-active in the search for new sales opportunities. This includes; working with management to create and execute sales strategies for target markets, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, identifying and qualifying their needs, and presenting and selling appropriate solutions to meet their needs.
- Once new sales opportunities have been identified, work with Representatives and Distributors to secure business.
- Monitor and build existing business within the assigned territories.
- Provide accurate product, order, and quote support to Representatives and Distributors.
- Keep manufacturers representative up to date with continuous interaction and monthly reports. Utilize the same reports for internal monitoring of the assigned territories.
- Work with different departments within the organization to help provide professional service to our customers, distributors, and representatives.
- Continue to be informed with new and existing product information through training and interaction with the sales and engineering departments.
In addition to the above Primary Job Functions, the Inside Sales/Account Representative will also need to be able to perform some basic job requirements for our Customer Service Representatives including; answer incoming phone calls, e-mails, and faxes, with the purpose of helping customers get orders and questions processed accurately and promptly.
If available and interested in this opportunity please mail an updated copy of your resume to MARK@MENCOM.COM for consideration; a Mencom Corp. representative will get in touch with you shortly.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY NEED APPLY.